Thursday, August 28, 2008

Childs' Play....



Am I the Child?

This card is one I made for a 10 year olds Birthday. I love to play with Watercolors, so I just had to do the beach with them. While I was at it, I colored the clam, lobster and stars with watercolors, too...LOL.
I wanted the present in Mr Crabby's hand so I cut his little claw and put the present under the front claw with a glue dot. I love all the Crabby cards at SCS, so I copied their ideas and used the googlie eyes, too. Aren't they too cute?

Be back in a few with another for you~

2 comments:

Barb said...

This is too cool & yes I love the google eyes too as well as the watercolor effect.

Joani McDonald said...

Oh Julie ~ I love this card! I so wanted that set and never did get it.
Love the eyes, it adds the right touch.
Great job.
Hugs,
Joani