Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Post

Wow, what a week! I am still job hunting, but not real hard...LOL. I am in a Black and White Swap in one of my MSN groups, so this is my creation. Most will be expecting Cow cards from me because I am a major COW lover, but I saw this PP and HAD to use it for this swap. I just LOVE toile...

I want to thank everyone in BlogLand who I enjoy visiting with everyday for "encouraging" me to get a Blog started myself. I wanna be as good as they are when I grow up....
I hope to post SOMEthing daily, though it will actually be nightly, as I am a night person. Please bear with me as I get set up, and if you have anything in particular you would like to see, lemme know!
For now...WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!

10 comments:

AngelRenee said...

Ok first Love the name. LOL Great choice. Second love the card. Looking forward to hanging at your blog.

Renee

AngelRenee said...

Forgot to tell you... You have been added to my blog list. Can't wait to see all the cool stuff!!!

Nicola said...

Welcome to blogland my dear. Love the card. Can't wait to see more.

Hugs
Nic

thestampinglady said...

Very nice swap idea. I am a black and white paper lover too. Also a farmer's dd, I don't have any cow stamps but lots of chicken ones. Congrats on your new blog.
Darlene L (SUFRIEND)

Stampin' With Angie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging (which reminds me that I need to update mine! LOL!)!! That card is absolutely beautiful!! I hope you post more 'cause I wanna get inspiration from you! :c)

Barb said...

Oh Julie you've done a fabby job here & I love the name you chose. Great looking card & I too have added your blog to my list so I'll be dropping by daily.

Hugs, Barb

Joani McDonald said...

Oh Julie! Congrats on the blog! It is so addicting!
I cand wait to see all that you come up with ~ your one of my favorite paper crafters.
Hugs,
Joani

Giovana said...

Yahoo Julie!!! I love your card, it is realy pretty!!!
Welcome to blogland, you will love it!!!

God bless
Giovana

Mamawheelie said...

Love your cards! You so totally rock, Julie!!

Mamawheelie said...

Oh yeah! I forgot to add a hearty welcome to the blogging sphere! I don't keep a scrappy one, and I hardly ever remember to post in the one(s) I have. (Yup, I have a MySpace blog, and two Blogger ones!) I hope you have a better time of it than I seem to! :D