Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am a year older....

And I hope WISER, too...hehehe! Yesterday was my Birthday, and it was great! Had a nice dinner with friends and family, and lots of laughs. This is a card I made with some of my new stamps....yeah, I scored!!

I have always loved this little Changito Monkey, so I was thrilled when I got him. I got some Cupcake stamps, a couple new Cuttlebug Embossing folders, Ribbons, and lots of paper. AND I won 2 blog candy in over the weekend. One last week at Scrap Biz, and one today at Gorillamama Greats...Oh the wonderful LUCK!! It is more like Christmas in September, than my little ol' birthday....hehehe.


I did some ATCs for a swap the other day that I think turned out kinda cute. I have a MAJOR LOVE for cows, so this one was an easy one for me!
Have a Fabby Humpday and I hope to see you all tomorrow!!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Giovana said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!! Sounds you had a great birthday.
God bless and many many years more.

Giovana

handcraftedgreetings said...

Oooh sounds like you had a great birthday! I love the monkey stamp, reminds me of my granddaughter! LOL

Anki said...

Thank you for participating in my blog candy. Wish you a wonderful Saturday - Anki