Saturday, September 20, 2008

Still a little sluggish....


But I have got a post tonight! YAY! I actually felt like playing with Rubber and Ink today, and here is one of the cards I got done. I will try to get back later with the other one, if I can get a decent picture in the light I have available. Sunlight is so much nicer for pics...LOL

I did this one for one of my Yahoo Groups. It is for a Favorite Stamp swap, and since I have a bazillion favorite stamps, I thought I'd use one of the sets I got a couple months ago that I LOVE. It is SU Artfully Asian. It is kinda hard to see, but the flowers and buds I applied Crystal Stickles for a little bling. The patterned paper is from DCWV Far East Stack. The layout was last week's Sketch Challenge over at Our Creative Corner. I have wanted to do it all week, and FINALLY got to it! They have a new one for this week, so check it out! I hope everyone is having a FABBY weekend and enjoying the beautiful weather! ( Well, we have beautiful weather right now, we'll see how long it lasts! )
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

Giovana said...

Pretty card Julie. I love this set, it is so versatile and you can do a lot of with it.
Glad you have a good weather, here it was gray, rainy all day, looks like Fall is coming soon.

Have a great weekend.
God bless
Giovana

Barb said...

Oh, this is so pretty, has such a delicate look to it.

Smiles, Barb