Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry I disappeared....

I have gone back to work, and my ME time is GONE! I was determined to make SOMETHING today. I have a Sketch Swap due in one of my Yahoo Groups, so that was my focus. I just got this set from TAC, its name is Love and Laughter, and wanted to ink it up. I have been on a monochromatic thing the past little while, thus, monochromatic...LOL! I cuttlebugged the first layer and rubbed some Old Olive over it to make it stand out. The sketch looked like it wanted some ribbon between the image and sentiment, but I chose to use paper instead. I really like doing the little white dots...it just adds something in my opinion.
Well, I am just exhausted, so I am gonna head to bed. I hope you all have a great Friday! TGIF!!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

P.S. Don't forget to check out the great Blogs offering Blog Candy in my Sidebar!

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Very cute card. I just got this set too. I hope when I get the chance to ink it I can make it look as good as this.

Hugs
Nic

Carrie said...

Lovely, Julie. I love everything about the card.

Giovana said...

Cute card Julie!!!
I am offering a blog candy too!!

Have a great day
Giovana

Barb said...

Oh I love this card, I have that set too, one of my favorites.

Smiles, Barb