Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sorry I Have Been Away SOOO Long....


It has been a weird week!! I haven't even touched rubber to ink since last weekend and I am going through withdrawls!! Today I got to play a little...I got a couple of swap cards made...
This gorgeous tree is part of a SU set called Thoughts and Prayers. I used my markers on it to get the leaves green and trunk and branches brown...it works wonderfully! The PP is some from my stash I got at Hobby Lobby. I ran the maroon through the good ol' Cuttlebug, and used nesties to cut the circles. Pretty quick little card once I figured out what I wanted to do...LOL!
I have some cards I WANT to make tomorrow, so I WILL be back...that is a promise and a threat....LOL! Have a Wonderful night, and thanks for stopping in!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Carrie said...

This is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!

Thanks for entering my blog candy!

Vanja

Cindy van Oorschot said...

This is great Julie, Love the way you did it, must get me this set, know a dealer anywhere around LOL
Cindy

Jenny said...

this is lovely :) those markers sure make stamps like this easy eh?? :)