Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday...


OK are you all singing that song in your head? LOL! I made this Saturday evening...I did NADA yesterday ( BAD STAMPER)!! I am trying to replenish my stash, AND am working on an order for a customer, so Birthday cards are the thing lately. This one is pretty self-explanatory, but I will tell ya some specifics. I wanted to use Kraft paper, but, lo and behold, I was OUT! How'd that happen? Geesh... Anyway, the base card is Pretty in Pink, the second Chocolate Chip and the lightest is Creamy Caramel. The first CC layer is stamped with VersaMark using an old SU Set called Painted Posies. It just needed something...
As you can see, the top layer is CB with Swiss Dots, and the fancy die is also a CB die. The stamp in the white square is from SU Pocket Silhouettes, and the butterfly is Martha Stewart's. The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps...as usual~
I am off today to walk the mall. I have to keep these arthritic knees moving this summer so they don't lock up on me. We are already at 80 degrees at 9 a.m., and it is supposed to hit 95...arrghh! I hope you are all staying cool and have a fabby day! Thanks so much for visiting!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

8 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty, Julie!

Barb said...

Very pretty, loving it.

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Julie,

I love this card! Your colors are fabulous together and the texture and popped up butterfly are an added bonus! Great job!

Just thought I'd stop by and share some love! Hope you're doing well!

Hugs,
Priscilla
SBS#26

Nicola said...

I really like this card. The colors the layout. Everything. Great job.

Hugs
Nic

Patti J said...

You have a very nice blog! I just signed up to follow you. Hope you don't mind...feel free to drop by and stalk mine as well!

Mel said...

Aww what a fab blog with beautiful cards you have , thank you for entering my candy and giving me the chance to see your fab cards :)
Mel x

Patti J said...

Julie, Welcome to my blog - glad you liked it! I'm just a novice, but I love the friends that I've made since starting it up! I just noticed that you live in NW Arkansas - what town? We're in Farmington, Mo., and come through Arkansas now and then - it would be fun to meet up for coffee!

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/diego-party-supplies.html]diego Party Supplies[/url].