Monday, August 3, 2009

A Couple of Clean & Simples




OK I lost my first post, so I am praying that this one takes! These are a couple of cards I made using ideas and a sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping Blog. The first is a C&S Fall-to-Layout, and there is a new one each week. This one is FTL #53. I don't have any really LARGE stamps, so I used SU Big Blossoms, which is retired. That is stamped in Pretty In Pink, and the sentiment, from Warmest Regards, is stamped in Green Galore. I colored the flower center with Green Galore reinker and an aqua pen, then covered it with Crystal Effects. Layered the design onto GG cardstock, and voila, a 10 minute card!

The next one is another from C&S, and was a featured 10-minute Monday Card. I had already made the flower and leaves, which are digi-stamps from Fred She Said. Since the hard part was done, all I had to do was cut the papers and assemble. This one only took about 10 minutes, also, and will be done again I am sure. The flowered PP was a scrap, and when I can use up scraps, that is a GOOD thing....LOL!
I worked today, so I am BEAT! NO, school isn't back in session, I just went in to help the new manager set up the kitchen. We go back on the 13th of August, so I got a taste of how I will be feeing in a week or so...LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by! I have some more to share tomorrow~

Rubber Hugs,

Julie

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

These are fantastic, Julie! Love what you did with the sketches! :)

Rach said...

a fabulous card Julie,

thanks for dropping by my blog and entering my candy.. good luck. hugs Rachxxx

Anne said...

Just found your blog and you have some beautiful cards on here!