Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweet Tilda


I know it seems as though I have been away forever...it sure feels like it! I hope to get back into the groove of things. It was a toughie when Mom passed, but life and crafting MUST go on. My dear friend, Cindy, has been trying to get me inspired and get the Mojo flowing again, and it is working! Bless your heart, Kiddo!!
This card is one I made for the Just Magnolia Challenge this week, which was the sketch and Stamp Something which was to create something Springy...I think this looks like Spring. Lastly would be Totally Gorjuss which was to use flowers...think I have a few of those...LOL!
This was FUN and I got to play with my flowers and pearls. And of course, my beloved watercolors...LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great tomorrow!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

7 comments:

Sally said...

My condolences about you mom. It is never easy losing someone you love. Hang in there hun..

Your card is stunning. Very spring.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Julie,
Glad your beginning to get back into the swing of things. It's best to hang on to the happy memories and good times. Life does go on but thankfully the good memories stay.
Your card is gorgeous with these fab flowers and beautiful Tilda.
Special Hugs,
Fiona x

Carrie said...

Oh how pretty! It certainly looks like Spring to me, I think you got your mojo back, Julie

craftymum said...

So Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W. XXX

Suzie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Suzie x

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Love Tilda! and your card is so cute!

Kat said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

ps I have blog candy.