Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Bit Of Bandana

Happy Sunday!! Today's card is one made for the Come and Get It Challenge posted this morning, using the Bandana Technique. This was the first time I have ever done this technique, and I just LOVE it! PLEASE be sure to stop over to CAGI and play along with us!
I used SU's Priceless, which worked perfectly for this technique!
This card also works for a few other Challenges out there this week, so I will also enter it into:

Just Add Ink - Just Add a Flower
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Try Something New

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a WONDERFUL Week, and I will see you again soon!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie




9 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully done Julie, and yes the SU Priceless stamp set does work!!
Glad you had fun trying the technique!! LOL

Shell~Alaska♥

Fiona said...

lovely card and great layout. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Thanks for playing on MAWTT and Also Sweet Stampin this week, Hazelxoxo

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - love the colours
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Julie - I have to admit I had to go and see what the technique was, but it look fabulous and I have just discovered a white glaze pen so that could work well too.
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie I like your too. looks like we 'done good'. I like the green and black. The flower is pretty...Prima? The pink just makes it springy. Leslie

KimB said...

Lovely card Julie - your flower looks soft and very pretty! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
Kim

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very cool colours. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin'.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Lovely job on the card Julie, I think you did a wonderful job on it, and love that extra large flower. just a great finish to a beautiful card.
Cindy