Saturday, May 28, 2011

Faux Linen Challenge

This week at Come and Get It Challenges, we are doing the Faux Linen Technique. This was a new one for me, so yes, it was a Challenge! I watched the Tutorial by Beate on Splitcoast Stampers, and had at it.
I tried to get you a decent picture so the Linen look could be seen....sorry, it was difficult!
There are a couple other Challenges out there this week that this card qualifies for, so I will also enter it into:

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Memorial Day Weekend! Remember those who keep and have kept America safe and free!
Thank you for stopping by~
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is totally gorgeous! I love your faux linen technique and how you pretty tag perfectly matches your beautiful main image! Great work! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Julie, I just love the look of your card. The background is very vintage looking and really great. I love the colours especially the pink! Great job.

Von said...

Not easy to show off the effect in a photo but yours looks great Julie :)

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully Done Julie!
Love how you used the SU background stamp to play up the Faux Linen!

Shell~Alaska♥
CGI DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Julie
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx