Thursday, February 16, 2012

Birthday Fishes...hehehe


I am crazy about Bugaboo Digi Stamps, is it obvious?  LOL Today's card is for the Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch 104 Challenge. I got this adorable image a month or so ago, and thought it would work perfectly with this sketch! The Make It Snappy images are great for quick and easy cards..and are cute to boot! I just colored Miss Fishy using the colors in the DP and put it together...took me all of 15 minutes from coloring, cutting and gluing~VOILA! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a Fabby day, and see you soon!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Jen Leeflang said...

Great card - I just love the colour of the fish!
Thanks for entering the Stella Says Sketch challenge on the Catch the Bug blog. I look forward to your entry for the next SSS challenge!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT