Sunday, February 26, 2012

CAGI Split Negative


Happy Sunday Stampers! This week at Come and Get It Challenges, we are challenging you to try a really cool technique - Split Negative. You can find a Tutorial over at Split Coast Stampers HERE.
I would like to include this card in the following challenges, also:
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Bold and Bright
Allsorts - It's Your Choice
Penny Black and More - Color Bingo ( Yellow, Black, White)
I hope you will play along with us this week...it is a fun technique, and really makes a cool card....actually, 2!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

7 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great card, it is stunning. I love the image you chose as well as the colors.
Cindy

* Shell B.* said...

Great job on your card Julie, it looks sweet and simple!

Shell~Alaska♥

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Very originel card and stylish!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and more, welcome again;-))m

Jen said...

This looks fabulous, great technique. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x

Ann Whitfield said...

This is lovely Julie, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Anonymous said...

Julie I wanted to tell you that I loved this week's card under the travel theme. But you have not posted it yet so I am leaving my comment here. I love the simple joy I felt when i saw it. It reminded me of Florida and my parent's place there. Fun.