Thursday, February 23, 2012

A La Monkey Masculine


This is a LATE post! I have been home with the flu the past couple of days, but I made this card for the A La Card Monkey Challenge #96,  and it needs to be posted in the next hour! LOL  
This was a FUN one, as it is mostly made with the SU My Digital Studio! I am SO IN LOVE~
I used The Open Seas Brush set to make the BG and the ship, and then just layered it up with Night of Navy and Bordering Blue. I LOVE that it looks so masculine, yet really pretty! I know my Brother will love it...that is what makes it special!
I will enter this card into the following challenges, as well:
The Paper Players - CAS Masculine
Wags 'N Whiskers - Masculine Birthday

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a FABBY Friday, and I will see you again SOON!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

Terry said...

Your card is gorgeous - so serene. I love the blue. I'm so glad you squeaked in under our deadline. Thanks for playing with our A La Card Monkey challenge!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

This card is Beautiful!! I love the color makes me think of being at the beach looking at big ships go by. Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey this week!

Hugs
Shirley