Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello, Baby~


Happy ALMOST T.G.I.F....LOL. My card today was made for 2 reasons - for my Nephew's Girlfriend's Baby Shower ( that is a doozy, eh?) and for Oldie But Goodie Thursday at Catch the Bug!  I have used JJPregnant - Back Pain...isn't she cool? She is holding a Chocolate Bar...always perfect for what ails you! Since they are having a boy ( my first Great- Nephew) I did her all up in Blue. The gingham matches her Baby Shower invitation, and since I KNOW she will be saving everything from Easton's Shower, I wanted to make it special. Can you tell I am excited about this baby? I just wish my Momma was here to meet her first Great Grandchild...
Anyway, I hope you will swing over and see the rest of the Design Team's creations, and check out the adorable Digis at Bugaboo Digi Stamps~

I will also enter this card into the following Challenges:
Creative Belli - Baby/ New Arrival
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Tomorrow I will have Bugaboo's Freebie Friday to share....it is a CUTIE!



2 comments:

jimlynn said...

CAS and will be perfect for that mommy to be! So very cute and I really like the way it's framed.
Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
Lynn

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card.
luv
Debby