Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sketch Time...For Baby


I watched my adorable little Great Nephew today, and oh goodness, I am SO IN LOVE! I made today's card for the little pumpkin boy...
This week at Come and Get It Challenges, we would like to see what you can do with our Sketch! I thought these little baby blue stockings would be perfect for Easton's first Christmas card. ( Not that a 4 month old little one really cares, but Aunt JuJu does...LOL)
I'd like to enter into the following, as well:
CraftyHazelNut's Christmas - Use something 6 months old ( DP)
One Stop Craft Challenge - Monochromatic
I hope you will pop over and see the fantastic creations our Design Team has put together using the sketch for your inspiration!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Simply Adorable!!TFS
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

Hazel said...

Awww what a sweet card - love it - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 99 - hope to see you again soon. x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card for a baby's 1st birthday.

Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Hugs Sarahxx