Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Holly Jolly is BACK!


Happy Wednesday! This week has been a DOOZIE! Two of my Design Team Blogs were HACKED (as well as 2 DT memeber's blogs) and temporarily shut down! Our Fearless Leader, Cindy has rebuilt them BOTH, so we are back in Business!
Today's card is is for the latest Challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. ( this is the NEW blog address) . My choice of challange this week is FRAME IT. As you can see, I have used an Embossing Folder Frame, but you can use any type of Frame. 
Please stop over and see all of the LOVELY designs our Elves have made for your enjoyment,
and please play along!!

2 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

A wonderful project Julie, thanks for the kudos but not necessary, I love our blogs and thought I win in this challenge. lol
Hugs and thanks for all your help.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Julie I just Love this card...it is so elegant and pretty.