Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bugaboo Sketch for Christmas in July


Happy Sunday! Today is Day 2 over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Christmas in July! Today we 
have a FUN and pretty EASY Sketch for you to play with! I have used JJ Calendar Months - November...
she makes a great Christmas card!


I'd like to add this to the following challenges:
Pile It On - Monochromatic
Creative Moments - Anything Goes / Celebration
My Perfect Life - Always Christmas
TokBobok - Monochromatic
Whatcha think? Can ya make a great Christmas Card with this? Go check out the great makes
done by the Bugaboo Design Team, and PLAY ALONG for wonderful FREEBIES!

5 comments:

Bunny said...

I love the purple you've used. JJ's little skating outfit is cute with the bling. Great embellishments.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the purple color used. Like how you gave the fur trim some sparkle.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Hazel said...

Lovely card. This is wonderful - I absolutely love Bugaboo Stamps (and their generous sponsorship for my CHNC challenges0 - loving this CIJ x

Alvina said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very cute and I love the idea of using purple for a holiday card! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)